The University of Edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh thrives on their reputation of excellence and innovation and take pride in maintaining their key position at the forefront of research and advancements in teaching.
Partner with us
We are currently seeking for:
- Universities who can Provide or receive Students for Summer Schools all round the world
- Summer School / School Club providers
- Well seasoned Motivational Speakers
- Organisations that are interested in cultural, student or teacher exchange programmes
- Organisations that wish to add more value to their services
- Partners who can provide cultural and summer school programmes, where students can visit their school (UK, Africa or worldwide)
Contact us to discuss how you might be able to partner with us. (All enquiries welcome.)
Sponsoring or booking a workshop
Firstly, identify the school, venue or group you believe would value from one of our workshops.
Then contact us to provide full details of the school, venue or group and requirements from an Insight Africa workshop. we will give an account and also report after the sessions
Volunteer with us
We are especially happy to hear from anyone who is interested in: mentoring, fundraising, blogging, event organising, business development, internships (in related fields), work experience, a sabbatical, student or teach exchange programmes.
However, if you would like to support us in other ways, please get in touch.
Alternatively, if you would like to talk with us about other ways that you can support, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Reasons why you should support Insight Africa UK
Insight Africa UK promotes good relations and diversity through educational, interactive and cultural activities. We explore ways of breaking down racial barriers by looking at the people and cultures of Africa in a more balanced way.
Young people erroneously assume that what the media projects about Africa is all there is, to this magnificent continent. For their social development, we aim to enlighten them and help them make informed decisions about the African continent, it’s people and cultures.
You can support Insight Africa by
- Partnering with us
- Sponsoring or booking a workshop
- Volunteering with us
- Recommending our services
“The single story creates stereotypes, and the problem with stereotypes is not that they are untrue, but that they are incomplete. They make one story become the only story”