Insight Africa UK Summer School for young people between 10 to 17 years old
Prices and Dates
2018 Courses – General English Programme
5% early bird discount. Secure your discount by making a deposit of £150.00 before end of Feb 2018
Two week courses
• 9th to 22nd July 2018 – £1530
• 23rd July to 5th August 2018 – £1470
• 23rd July to 6th August 2018 – £1550
• 29th July to 11th August 2018 – £1470
Three week courses
• 9th to 29th July 2018 – £2240
• 23rd July to 11th August 2018 – £2095
Four week course
• 9th July to 5th August 2018 – £2900
Please note the school closes at 13.00 on 11 August 2018.
Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses
Two week courses (including the General English Programme)
• 9th – 22nd July 2018 – £1730
• 29th July – 11th August 2018 – £1670
Academic English Courses
2 Week Courses (including the General English Programme)
• 9th – 22nd July 2018 – £1780
• 29th July – 11th August 2018 – £1720
What is on offer
A fully inclusive programme comprising:
• Residential accommodation in comfortable boarding houses
• Full-board – breakfast, lunch, dinner and a bedtime snack
• 15 hours (20 lessons) of English tuition per week
• Maximum 16 students per class
• Project work in international teams, leading to a final show in the theatre
• One full day and two half day trips or two full day trips per week
• Afternoon and evening activities every day
• Services of a dedicated ‘leader’ for individual students
• 24 hour welfare service
The English courses
• You will have 15 hours of General English, British Culture and Project classes a week.
• Our partner has an excellent team of experienced, professional and friendly teachers who were awarded a strength for teaching in their recent British Council inspection.
• Lessons are interesting and fun and focus on improving communication skills to help you improve your confidence and fluency when using English.
• When you arrive, you will do a short test so that we can put you in the correct class. Levels range from elementary to advanced. Students should have studied English for a year prior to studying here. We do not offer classes for beginners.
• The first two lessons of each day are General English, in which you will learn about a variety of subjects and have lots of opportunities to practise your speaking with your international classmates.
• In the third lesson you will learn about British Culture, including the way of life, food, music and festivals. You also prepare for your excursions, where you can practise all the new English you learnt in class!
• The fourth lesson of the day is Project class. You will work with your classmates to create a drama Project. At the end of the course, we have an exciting Project show.
• Our teachers care about helping each individual student to progress and they use
a variety of motivating activities, materials and technology to help you improve.
• Classes are small, with a maximum of 16 students and you will learn with classmates from all around the world.
• Learning is fun and we want to help you learn and use English to the best of your ability!
Airport Transfer Service
We offer an airport transfer service to and from Haileybury. The cost of the return transfer (for up to 3 passengers) is:
• Heathrow £220
• Gatwick £300
• Stansted £190
• Luton £200
• Central London £230
• Contact us for quote if more than 3 as we can arrange something cheaper
A charge of £50 is made for unaccompanied minors and £30 for assistance with check-in upon departure
For Group discount pls send an email to : email@example.com or +44789 0010 893